The International Union of Physiological Sciences (IUPS) is a nonprofit federation of physiological societies founded in 1953 and the only organization representing the physiological sciences worldwide. To publicize the important contributions of physiologists to science and health, the IUPS Academy of Physiology was established in 2021. In June, this now announced the first list of honorary members and fellows. Prof. Dr. Ingrid Fleming was one of only two Germans elected as a Fellow. The Fellowship honors researchers who have made extraordinary contributions to the physiological sciences, in the form of original discoveries, sustained excellent contributions to science, or who have otherwise rendered outstanding service to physiology.
- Three Poster Prize Winners at the 100th annual Meeting of the German Physiological Society
- Successful EVBO/ESM Vascular Biology Summer School 2021 – Prize for Maria Drekolia
- Ingrid Fleming elected as IUPS fellow
- New positions available!
- CRC 1039 Prolongation was successful!
- Emmy Noether Grant for Sofia-Iris Bibli
Institute for Vascular Signalling
Centre for Molecular Medicine
+49 (0) 69 6301 6052
+49 (0) 69 6301 86880