The International Union of Physiological Sciences (IUPS) is a nonprofit federation of physiological societies founded in 1953 and the only organization representing the physiological sciences worldwide. To publicize the important contributions of physiologists to science and health, the IUPS Academy of Physiology was established in 2021. In June, this now announced the first list of honorary members and fellows. Prof. Dr. Ingrid Fleming was one of only two Germans elected as a Fellow. The Fellowship honors researchers who have made extraordinary contributions to the physiological sciences, in the form of original discoveries, sustained excellent contributions to science, or who have otherwise rendered outstanding service to physiology.
- Poster Prize for Maria Kyriaki Drekolia
- Ingrid Fleming receives Ernst Jung Prize for Medicine 2022
- Congratulations, Dr. Fredy Delgado Lagos!
- SFB 834 International Meeting – celebrating 12 years of great science
- Rolf M. Schwiete Grant for Fredy Delgado-Lagos
- Three Poster Prize Winners at the 100th annual Meeting of the German Physiological Society
Institute for Vascular Signalling
Centre for Molecular Medicine
+49 (0) 69 6301 6052
+49 (0) 69 6301 86880