The International Union of Physiological Sciences (IUPS) is a nonprofit federation of physiological societies founded in 1953 and the only organization representing the physiological sciences worldwide. To publicize the important contributions of physiologists to science and health, the IUPS Academy of Physiology was established in 2021. In June, this now announced the first list of honorary members and fellows. Prof. Dr. Ingrid Fleming was one of only two Germans elected as a Fellow. The Fellowship honors researchers who have made extraordinary contributions to the physiological sciences, in the form of original discoveries, sustained excellent contributions to science, or who have otherwise rendered outstanding service to physiology.
- Xiaozhu Zhou and Yanis Afir win a poster prize at the 102nd Annual meeting of the DPG
- SFB 1531 IRTG Summer School
- Visit of a chinese delegation at CPI and IVS
- Ingrid Fleming appointed as Advisory Professor at HUST
- DGK Poster Award for Maria Drekolia
- First 1st author paper for IVS member Janina Wittig!
Institute for Vascular Signalling
Centre for Molecular Medicine
+49 (0) 69 6301 6052
+49 (0) 69 6301 86880