From 3-4 July the SFB 1531 IRTG Summer School took place at the beautiful Seehotel Niedernberg. Besides many project presentations and lively scientific discussions, there was a regatta on the lake for teambuilding and fun. Everyone really enjoyed the programme, the beautiful weather and the special location. The IRTG is led by IVS members Prof. Dr. Ingrid Fleming and Mauro Siragusa and provides basic and SFB-specific training for PhD and MD students.
- Xiaozhu Zhou and Yanis Afir win a poster prize at the 102nd Annual meeting of the DPG
- SFB 1531 IRTG Summer School
- Visit of a chinese delegation at CPI and IVS
- Ingrid Fleming appointed as Advisory Professor at HUST
- DGK Poster Award for Maria Drekolia
- First 1st author paper for IVS member Janina Wittig!
Institute for Vascular Signalling
Centre for Molecular Medicine
+49 (0) 69 6301 6052
+49 (0) 69 6301 86880