In her first 1st author paper, Janina could show that S-sulfhydration of Tissue factor pathway inhibitor (TFPI) affects its anticoagulant activity – the article was just published in Redox Biology and was also a great team work between SFB 1531 projects A02, B03 and A09. Check out HIER!
- Xiaozhu Zhou and Yanis Afir win a poster prize at the 102nd Annual meeting of the DPG
- SFB 1531 IRTG Summer School
- Visit of a chinese delegation at CPI and IVS
- Ingrid Fleming appointed as Advisory Professor at HUST
- DGK Poster Award for Maria Drekolia
- First 1st author paper for IVS member Janina Wittig!
Institute for Vascular Signalling
Zentrum für Molekulare Medizin
+49 (0) 69 6301 6052
+49 (0) 69 6301 86880