Post-doc position (E13 TV-G-U)
to study novel lipid mediators in lymphangiogenesis within the framework of a German Research Foundation–funded project. The position is available immediately for 2 years, with possibility for prolongation.
The classification is based on the job characteristics of the collective agreement applicable to Goethe University (TV-G-U).
The position requires the following:
• Active participation in a project focused on identifying novel mechanisms regulating lymphangiogenesis in different models.
• A solid background in vascular biology and signaling pathways as well as cell culture and transfection techniquesction techniques.
• Collection of experimental data, analysis and documentation of results.
• The project is incorporated into Collaborative Research Centre 1039 (www.lipidsignalling.de)
• Preference will be given to applicants with experience in lipid biology.
• A thematic high-level project in an internationally recognized group, which is part of the Vascular Research Center Frankfurt.
• Modern laboratory facilities and analysis possibilities from integrative physiology to mass spectroscopy.
• National and international networking – The Institute is part of the DFG Cluster of Excellence “CardioPulmonary Institute” and the German Center for Cardiovascular Research (DZHK).
• A completed, very good doctoral degree in biology, biotechnology, molecular medicine or an equivalent discipline.
• A solid knowledge of cardiovascular biology / physiology.
• Good self-organisation and ability to work in a team.
• While German is not necessary, excellent written and spoken English is required.
Applications with the usual documents (in a single PDF file) and the names and contact details of 3 referees should be submitted in electronic form until 15.10.2021 to Prof. Dr. I. Fleming (email@example.com).
This advertisement is online since 01.09.2021